…But we finally got some progress! The render works!
Been a while, but we finally have something to show aside from errors. Though it wont open, in maya we got the render to function! Now to make it function all the time, on the pc, without Maya…
Ignoring the camera view outliner, this is what we have so far. We’re so close to done despite some inherent issues we had at the start, and I will say I’m very proud of this project.
The one thing that won’t work, that darn camera.
Spider – Cameron
Background – Bree
Textures – Bree
UV – Both
Cameras – Cameron
Rigging + Animation – Cameron
Lighting + Audio – Bree